Bienvenido, Únete al foro? Registro  
Potions by Dr IschiaPP

Hi, All
being a pharmacist in a little town It means most of my work is about dermatology.
And It's fine, as It's one of my fav subject. At Uni I did the cosmetologic chemistry path.
But, being at the heart a little alchemist, I love to try new things.

At first of my wetshaving journey, in the shavette time, I had tons of skin issues.
Normal product was not enough to fix quickly and properly.

So I've created these three:
• Preshave Oil, with plant extract to prevent skin inflammation
"Oleolito LCC" Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them
• Aftershave with alum, to balance pH and give the perfect powdery-not-greasey finiture on the skin
"Alum HGA Lotion" Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them
• Razor Burn miracle lotion, made with natural drugs
"Oleotintura LCC" Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them

They're easy to do at home. I'm a DIY man. This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />
And I find them waaaaaay more effective than all I've tried (that is a lot!!).
But my fav part is that all have a great q/p ratio. This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Wink" title="Wink" class="smilie smilie_2" />

If you like, some friends made the labels too.
Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them
---
Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them
---

Hope You enjoy, as the italian forumers do.
---
Donde hay un gran deseo no puede haber una gran dificultad (Maquiavelo)
Archivos: Herramientas & En venta & SOTD & Música & Película
El traductor habla por mi. Saludos, Pierpaolo
The following 9 users Like ischiapp's post:
   ajra1307, Dr Dulcamara, fernandito, Frankincense, Kike, LITRI, Lodrino, Macmody, Ramon_Caratejon
Responder

Muchas gracias por compartir
The following 1 user Likes Kike's post:
   ischiapp
Responder

grazie PierPaolo!!

--------------------

Shave our Ships!!
The following 1 user Likes fernandito's post:
   ischiapp
Responder

Quotes in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to see the quotes
Thanks a lot for sharing. I love DIY stuff and I'll surely give one of those lotions a go This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Wink" title="Wink" class="smilie smilie_2" /> .
The following 1 user Likes Ramon_Caratejon's post:
   ischiapp
Responder

Excelente aportación , fratelo Italiano 

A ver si hago el Oleolito y comento quien tal con el

Yo no tengo idea de nada y , además , puedo demostrarlo.
The following 1 user Likes Teiste's post:
   ischiapp
Responder

Como os gusta hacer vuestras propias pociones. Yo es que soy muy vago y prefiero comprarlo hecho.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Bebo para hacer interesantes a las demás personas".
Responder

Quotes in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to see the quotesYo también soy perezoso ... pero para la deformación profesional me gustan los productos hechos bien.
Mejor si a un buen precio !! This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Wink" title="Wink" class="smilie smilie_2" />
---
Donde hay un gran deseo no puede haber una gran dificultad (Maquiavelo)
Archivos: Herramientas & En venta & SOTD & Música & Película
El traductor habla por mi. Saludos, Pierpaolo
Responder

Many thanks for sharing this precious stuff with us, Looks amazing. 
Really looking forward to try them as soon as I can, although im not a very handy man ! I will give this a try.

Saludos
The following 1 user Likes IIVVII's post:
   ischiapp
Responder

Usuarios navegando en este tema:
1 invitado(s)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB