Bienvenido, Únete al foro? Registro  
Hola desde Turquía

Hello gentlemen.Hola caballeros

Lo siento, no puedo hablar Español.
Agregué el texto del traductor de Google a continuación.

[font][font]Hello gentlemen. [/font]

Sorry for writing in English because I can't speak Spanish. I'll copy and translate the text via google translate below as well. I have been wet shaving for about two years. Recently, I have really been into straight razor shaving. I have to razors, a coticule, and a leather strop.

In Turkey, we can't find enough equipment for straight razors. Now, a friend of mine is in Spain and he's coming back to Turkey in a week. I will buy something online and send the goods to his address in Spain. I want to add new items to my set. I want to buy a naniwa stone and maybe a filarmonica razor if I can find one.

Now, I need your help about online stores to buy naniwa stones and old and good flarmonica straight razors. Paypal is not allowed in Turkey, so I have to pay via credit card.

Sorry, if I disturb any rules.

Google translate:[/font]

En Turquía, no podemos encontrar suficiente equipo para las maquinillas de afeitar.Ahora un amigo mío está en España y volverá a Turquía en una semana. Compraré algo en línea y enviaré la mercancía a su dirección en España. Quiero comprar una piedra naniwa y tal vez un cuchillo Filarmónica si puedo encontrarlo. Ahora, necesito tu ayuda en las tiendas en línea para comprar buenas piedras naniwa antiguas y navajas phlarmonica. Paypal no está permitido en Turquía, así que tengo que pagar con tarjeta de crédito.
The following 2 users Like atmacao's post:
   FredPerry77, Macmody
Responder

Welcome to the forum.
La risa, el amor y el afeitado!
~Celestino~
Responder

Bienvenido al foro!!
Buenos afeitados!!
Responder

Hi, welcome. I hope you will find here all the help you need.
Selam hoşgeldin. Umarım ihtiyacınız olan tüm yardımı burada bulacaksınız.
Un gaditano en Toledo
Responder

Thank you Rhojas , Kanala , celestino. I hope I'll get some help This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />
Responder

Welcome to the forum, atmacao !

Quien no se pierde, no encuentra caminos nuevos.
The following 1 user Likes Manuel.P's post:
   atmacao
Responder

Bienvenido al foro y saludos.
Yo solo sé que no sé nada.
Sócrates
The following 1 user Likes Alejandro's post:
   atmacao
Responder

Quotes in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to see the quotes
Welcome to the Forum.
I think there are not many Shops in Spain that sell naniwa. Take a look in this online shop:
Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them
The following 1 user Likes afeitaka's post:
   atmacao
Responder

Welcome to the forum, hope you find what you’re looking for.
The following 1 user Likes joaokrithinas's post:
   atmacao
Responder

Quotes in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to see the quotes
[font][font]Welcome to the Forum. [/font][/font]
[font][font]I think there are not many Shops in Spain that sell naniwa. [/font][font]Take a look in this online shop: [/font][/font]
[font][font]Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them/> [font][font]Thank you sir. I have just found this website. It has more options. What do you think of this website? Is it OK?
Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them[/font][/font]
Responder

Welcome to this place

Yo no tengo idea de nada y , además , puedo demostrarlo.
Responder

This is not a spanish company. That is the spanish website, the company is located in Nederland as you can see here.
Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them

I think this a reliable website. I have found this website sometimes looking for kitchen knives and whetstones. Maybe they would send to Turkey.
Write them an email and ask them.
Responder

Welcome atmacao
Responder

Tank you gentlemen. I've just placed my order on Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them as afeitaka suggessted. 

Now I'm looking for a good filarmonica and need you help This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />
Responder

welcome.
Knifesandtools is a good company with different sites for each country.
Have you seen this site? Links in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock them
Is a Turkish artisan making straight razors, even if his site is french (you can change into Turkish though)
Enjoy!
Responder

Bienvenido al foro!! This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />
"Todo afeitado encierra también su filosofí­a."
William Somerset Maugham
Responder

[font][font]Thank you sir. [/font][font]Yes, I know this site and Mr. Ertan Süer. [/font][font]He's a Turkish guy, but living in France. [/font][font]He used to be active on Turkish wet shaving forums before but he isn't now. [/font][font]And as far as I know the site is not always up to date and there may have some problems in delivery to Turkey from France because of the customs rules in Turkey. [/font][font]That's why I'm looking for a famous Philharmonic to buy online and send it to my friend in Spain. [/font][font]So that he can bring me when he comes back to Turkey. [/font][font]I can also buy one from this forum if anyone wants to sell[/font][/font]This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />
Responder

Quotes in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to see the quotesRasoir Sabre is in Turkey, it was located in France many years ago.
Address: PAZAR GECIDI SOKAK 13B -ADAPAZARI/ TURKEY
Phone: ( 90)543 689 51 52
Fax: ( 01)-234 556 7890
I think they should ship from there.
Yo solo sé que no sé nada.
Sócrates
Responder

Bienvenido

Bienvenido al foro Atmacao.
Responder

Posibles temas similares...
  Hola desde Estados Unidos Started by LaneP