Bienvenido, Únete al foro? Registro  
Saludos muchachos...

Saludos! I´m a Swedish straight razor shaver and I love your site and your country. I can´t honestly say how many times I´ve been to Spain (neither the mainland or the islands). You may think I can talk spanish and I can, but it´s muy insuficante, so I´ll stick with English.

Teiste invited me here, I know him from other wet shaving forums. I´ll prob mostly contribute on your "shave on the day" thread, but if I can find your buy and sell thread, I could also be buying or trading for a Dos Angelitos or a Filarmonica for barbers use (or a bull fighter edition) :drool: ... But that is only in my dreams :loel:, yet

Saludos
Mikael

Hello Mikael!Welcome to the forum and a pleasure to see you here.
Hola Mikael!Bienvenido al foro y un placer tenerte con nosotros.

Yo no tengo idea de nada y , además , puedo demostrarlo.

Quotes in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to see the quotes
Buenos dí­as y bienvenido.No entiendo el Inglés mucho pero seguro que estarás tan contento de estar aquí­,pues nosotros también.Welcome Mr.Mikael.

:welcome: Mikael!

Mikael,
a very welcome here too.
"In a world of compromise- some don't!"-Slogan by H&K

Welcome Mickael.

From this forum are very grateful to have colleagues around the world. Something that unites us as classic shaving allow us to share our desires including the straight razors.

Greetings and I hope.

I'm sorry but my English is as bad as your Spanish

Welcome Mikael.

:welcome:

Saludos y bienvenido, pasa y ponte cómodo, para cualquier duda que te surja ya sabes, usa el buscador, a buen seguro encontrarás respuesta a tus problemas y si no... ya sabes pregunta y verás que pronto te queda todo clarito, clarito, cuantanos tus experiencias y ante todo... no te cortes!

Hello, Mikael.
Welcome.

Thank you guys! This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin" class="smilie smilie_4" />

Carlos: I´m sorry to disagree, but my spanish is far from as good as your english :redface:

Bienvenido a foroafeitado Mikael! :mwf:

Welcome to this forum Mikael.:welcome:

Salu2.
Indesio.
cafeadictos.com, el foro del café.

Welcome Mikael! We're glad to have you here with us This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="Smile" title="Smile" class="smilie smilie_1" />

I'm so glad to have you here, Welcome!

Welcome!
Hope you have a good time here!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Welcome and nice to get more people involved here

Bienvenido.

PD. Parece un foro ingles.

This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="[Imagen: 632634.gif]" class="mycode_img" /> y bienvenido!
Un cordial saludo desde Portugal!
This image is blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock itLinks in this message are blocked to guests. Please Login or Register to unblock themalt="[Imagen: 106554.gif]" class="mycode_img" />
Hello and welcome!
Warm greetings from Portugal!

Hola, Mikael. Un saludo.

Llan

Posibles temas similares...
Hace 8 horas
Último mensaje: celestino
  Saludos a todos. Started by Cadimar
20 Replies - 283 Views
Ayer, 07:36
Último mensaje: Lodrino
  Saludos desde Manresa Started by gabri_